Sunday, April 20, 2014

Why Have I not met "Mr. Right yet...My clock is ticking........

 Yes, ladies here is the answer that I tweeted and posted on Facebook. For everyone else who did not see the comment , I was listening to a younger friend of mine today asked me, where is my Mr "Right?"
 Well, I said to her there is no law that says you must be married by 27 years old#1.
  #2- I gave her a list of a few things to do. Make a list that you think makes you lovable to men.  BE HONEST this is just for your eyes only!! #2- Write down all the things that you will not ever change because you love him...it could be your dream career, your children from a previous marriage or the fact that you have many more male friends than women friends ( No,  not all these men are out for one thing, most of them don't see me as a girl, more like a kewl friend to hangout with.) 
#3- Write down the things that you need from this man, good credit, good job, generous lover,easy to talk to and most of all, your first conversation must be like you have known him for years.
#4- TAKE YOUR TIME...True love takes time , look at your past relationships, what went wrong? BE HONEST!!! The worst person to lie to yourself is you!!!
 #5- When you finally go out together after a few phone calls, jot down as much as you have learned about him...even though your heart is screaming( like a little girl, I want to be loved) If you see no potential then do not be bothered or you may loose the precious time you are so worried about going back in forth with a man you know darn well you can never be with!
 #6- The OBJECT of this is to #1 get you a good man and number two tell him everything about your self even the bad parts... Do you want to know what I told my husband after he proposed to me on the first time we spent together..please come here my mother died and I need a shoulder to cry on! #2 I told him EVERYTHING, I MEAN IT ALL!! I am a super Bit%& , I am not the greatest house keeper. I am a good cook, I will not hold my words back if I believe you were wrong.Never in front of our children and we will never go to bed angry At the time we met my daughter Nicole was just a baby who had never met her biological father and my soon to be husband  was a single father himself. That made me happy too.
Even after I told him all those horrible things and he finished the baked ziti I made the night before(not even knowing why(until much later), he asked me if I wasn't busy....for the rest of my life- I said"no." He said good ,marry me please. I said OK. Finally, I thought someone who loves me for me.
 You know what I will never forget...He even asked Nicole for her permission to marry her too along with her Mommy. She said yes. She loved him, the first day she met him. She was much easier to please, she is sixteen but she loves her Daddy.
 #7- YOUR CHILD OR CHILDREN always come first, never ever a man.
#8-Be sure you can support yourself , so that you totally wont be left out there if things go wrong.
#9- WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN NUMBER ONE
LOVE YOURSELF FIRST! How can you expect someone to love you if you don't give off that vibe of love. Even if you have kids, take care of your personal appearance. COME to DIVAHLICIOUS MAKEUP AND CHILD OF GOD SALON and get a makeover. Ask me anything you need to know concerning this blog, I am listening! I even teach classes on how to apply makeup as well as stylist. Or maybe you might want a whole new look! 
  Life is like a very long road map, as you travel down the road there are things in your car (or LIFE) which may be toxic , such as some of your "friends " who may even had their hand in some of your break up woes.Stop listen to everyone and create a new you!
 Put that on your list. 
  Want to get rid of some of that stress? Go to a hockey game , drink beer and yell your heart out until things become clear again. I do. I love it Hockey fans are insane!
Believe me, although I seriously believe my husband was sent to me by my mother. I met him the day she died. The day before we met, he met my ex-husband whom was driving a taxi. He told my husband (NOW) that he did the wrong thing to a wonderful woman...needless to say my x told my husband everything about me as he drove him from Newark, NJ to Edison NJ. My now husband of fourteen years said to my x...If he ever were to meet a woman like that he would ask her to marry him ; with NO hesitations.
  The Moral of the story?? Toss away your baggage and get rid of all toxic relationships!!! Yes, verbal abuse is domestic abuse and at times its worse than hitting a woman!! Learn to love yourself more, fix your faults, we are never too old to learn, once we stop learning we die! Harsh but its true!!
 Love will come to you,Exude beauty and confidence as well as love and your Prince will come but you need to make sure to come to us as well... we are located in Northern NJ/NYC Metropolitan area. Call us at 201-898-9095....Divahlicious Makeup and Gods Child hair salon in Jersey City, . Quite close to at least five different public ways to get there or we can come to you!!
 Sing with me now.....Someday my prince will come , but in the mean time I am going to take inventory of my life so that next year or even next week Divahlicious Makeup and Gods Child Salon will be giving me the NEW ME ON THE OUTSIDE and say with me....I WILL BE DOING INVENTORY on toxic relationships and taking out the trash!! Any questions??? Just wanna chit chat??? Respond, tell your friends, the more friends you tell, the less you have to pay. We even have a sweepstakes at Gods Child Salon, during the next post we will get the address for Gods Child Salon. you have to excuse me , it is late and if I turn on the light both my husband and our bird will flip out!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment