Sunday, April 20, 2014

Professionalism in the beauty(makeup,hair,fashion&nails)industry.

One time, instead of doing my own nails I decided to go to a salon ,being a nail tech myself I know many of the rules in my state. There also was a course on professionalism. I wish they had a course on how to advertise electronically.
  The technician  who worked on me was quite rude. She made me feel bad for sitting in her chair.Several times I  Had  ask her to please clean her instruments and please use a new file. She was so irritated with me she cut the side of my finger and got nail polish on my skin. I understand her being angry but these are state rules; on top of that she was, need I say again, quite rude.
 I simply got out of the chair took her licence number and name and reported this woman to the state board of cosmetology.As a customer you have the right to refuse service from a certain technician.
So, the manager sent me to a new tech who diligently made sure all her instruments were clean yet she constantly cut my fingers and filled my nails very hard. I think it was to get back at me for reporting her co-worker.
 I DO NOT DO BUSINESS THIS WAY!!! As a makeup artist my number one job is to make sure that the customers wishes and need are catered to. I make sure I spell out why I charge what I do for each service. I even make sure my customers have a special face wash to maintain and make their face perfect and flawless for their #weddingdaymakeup. I go above and beyond in my services and I will even let you have your way even if I know its wrong I wont recharge you for doing it over. THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS FIRST!!!!
I am begging you please when picking out a makeup artist make sure you get clean instruments( I use airbrush) and make sure they stay with you during photos and at least when you change your clothes for the reception. That's what I do. I even do Pre- wedding shoots. Last year I did a wedding destination inpuerto Rico. It was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen.. So my Beautiful DIVAH BRIDES.....Demand professionalism if you are in the NORTHER N>J/ NYC metropolitan area make an appointment with me.
#divahliciousmakeupNJ/NYC  201-898-9095

No comments:

Post a Comment