Sunday, April 20, 2014

FAITH THE SIZE OF A MUSTARD SEED!!!! YOU CAN DO IT < MY FRIEND!!

Just to let you know , just because #divahliciousmakeup is not a household word YET, it soon will be! I have faith and confidence within myself in order to make this work if I have to stand up on a soap box in the middle of times square and tell people who I am and why My services as a makeup artist is more than a lot of people expect. I believe in the Buddhist principle of good Karma. 
  So my new bride if your looking for all your wedding dreams to come true and your marriage to be successful Than all you need to do is have faith in your self , faith in your partner and faith that the Universe will carry your dreams to where they need to go!!
Go for it, I AM. 
If you need me call me, 201-898-9095 

No comments:

Post a Comment