Monday, August 4, 2014

A Message In a Bubble.....A New Divahlicious Project!

  Ladies I have a great story for you. One day I was coming back from seeing the doctor, I was down in the mouth because makeup season is over and its going to get cold soon. I am In the N.Y.C Metro area, winter sucks! Whoa- come back. I was passing this store and this beautiful scent came from it, so as curiosity had my mouth watering, I went inside. It was a Bath and body type place with candles and all kinds of beautiful things. On the one day I forget my  business cards, I met one of the owners and his sales person. I told them I was a makeup artist and I was looking for organic face wash and a new fragrance.  He said great, he didn't have the face wash yet, but I did get a great perfumed oil spray. Love it! Its lightly scented and a moisturizer that I actually use as a base fragrance. I gave him my number and left. As I was waiting for the bus he came out to me and asked me if I would give a presentation about makeup on their ladies night; which was on Thursday-The next day! I was like, wow. I Thanked God for the answer to my woes and there it was......In. A Message In A Bubble! Literally! L.O.L!
 Mind you, this shop A Message In A bubble , is a brand new shop and they just started doing this ladies night as a way to bring in some people. The lady they had to organize the affair flaked out and they had nothing-luckily I came along! Yaaay me, I was really worried about this fall/winter.
 Well , Ladies Night was a success as you can very well see. We gave away some gift baskets, talked about some products that I wash my clients face with and how to prep the skin for makeup! It was great! We had the most wonderful group of ladies. I even met someone who had my card already. In fact she was walking down the street with bags and I asked her to come and take a look around and have some wine and cheese and mingle.Turns out she was going through some things and she found my card trying to figure out who gave it to her. I love when things happen like that. This could be the start of something big! When I finished the night, I thanked the owners for having me and they asked me to take over ladies night! I am soooo happy! This is great, I have a nice group of people and a way to network myself. So ladies, I am inviting you to come to ladies night at A Message In A Bubble-704 Grand street Between Ivy and Summit, Jersey City, N.J Every Thursday starting at 7 until 10. Pleas come , You have nothing to loose and a few great gift baskets, perfumes, organic oils, wine, cheese and Divahlicious Makeup to gain. See You There!







A Special Thanks to the Owners Rodney and Samuel , For giving me the opportunity to do something this Fall/winter.
Most of all a special thanks to the ladies who took the chance to come inside
Alicia,Fay,Sabrina,Jeanette and Sherry
We Had a ball and we cant wait to see you at ladies night again -This Thursday
#Amessageinabubble

No comments:

Post a Comment