Sunday, June 15, 2014

As A Sales Person, Accountant . Advertiser, Marketer of Your Own Business.....

#THEBEATYBIZOFDIVAHLICIOUSMAKEUP


My Dearest Makeup artists, I think I have realized one thing about the makeup business this year. Alot of these weddings are shotgun weddings, due to our many, many inches of snow! It snowed in places this year it never snowed! Things are hard for us because most of the kids are young , I mean really,really young and they are all over the you tube videos where people actually show them how to put on makeup.
That's the way my 11 year old taught herself Japanese. Its no surprise!
The internet is an amazing invention. However, I spent time and money learning many different techniques and how to use colors to bring out the complexion. I think about the lighting in the place, I think about the lighting inside the reception hall. Sure go ahead and do your own makeup ( you tube watchers) and IF you have what it take then more power to you. Some people have a natural gift for colors. I did too that's why I decided on this career.
 HOWEVER, I am tired of this and I am ready to take makeup to a new luxury fashion that I learned in the East. I am #lookingforentrepreneurstoturnluxuryonitseardivahliciousmakeup . I had the opportunity to pig out on one of these places while I was away . Sadly I looked in the greatest city in America (NYC)  there was nothing.

 If you are interested or know someone whom may be, leave information below or contact me via e-mail.........divahliciousmakeup@gmail  

1 comment:

  1. Follow us on Twitter we would love to be your friend! Divahliciousmakeup@divahgrl

    ReplyDelete